Sunday 18 December 2016

Rogue One: A Star Wars Story

Looooooooooved it.

Image result for rogue one

Nothing much to say, other than LOOOOOOVED IT.
There is little to nothing wrong with this.

SPOILERS:
Sad ending but necessary because basically there's no other way of putting it other than everyone needed to die at the end.

The character of Tarkin was done well, but once I knew beforehand that he would be animated in, I couldn't see anything but that. He looked a little like a playstation characters. I mean good effort, but once you know he's not actually there, you can't get past it - lots of shots of his back, etc. Which was the only problem I had with the film, well not even a problem really.

"JUST GIVE ME MORE STAR WARS"
I scream as I lay in bed ill and watch nothing but episodes 4-6 all day long. 

No comments:

Post a Comment